polygondwanaland update - 10/2
Hey guys! I know we have been anxious for an update with all the motion we have made this past couple of months! I hate to say but as of the moment, there is nothing really new to update besides: We know Clampdown has the stampers
Unfortunately that’s about it. We still are optimistic about our Q4 estimate but it might be towards late December, If we aren’t on the presses by next update, it will be pushed back to be expected Jan-Feb of 2026. We know Clampdown has all the print & PVC ready, we just are waiting on the test pressings to approve.
Here’s a quick refresher of where we stand as well as timelines we are estimating:
The project was confirmed on March 2025 with files submitted to BGM in July 2025
The final masters were confirmed & approved April 2026
The lacquers were cut in August as well as plating was finished and headed to Clampdown in September.
Now we are waiting for test pressings from Clampdown as of right now.
Clampdown Variants: Expected Late December
GGR & dunk! Variants: Unknown - We cannot confidently give an estimate until TPs are approved
We know this isn’t the update you were hoping for but rest assured this record is going to be complete, we just hope we get some test pressings soon. Remember, we are going to be sending out monthly updates on the first friday of each month or when something happens, whichever comes first.
Thank you all for your continued patience and support!
With Love,
-Cash Windham